In the past, simple food was considered poor, but today oats gets respect in almost all Diet. So why oats in the food pyramid base and is considered so healthy food? 7 reasons and a winning recipe, healthy porridge particularly successful.
Oats: tasty – and even healthy!
Oat cereal and comes from the family is the base of the food pyramid other side from carbohydrate foods such as barley, wheat, buckwheat, rice, millet, and more. Food Pyramid USDA food pyramid set, it also adopted here with us, Ministry of Health and nutrition professionals in Israel. You should consume complex carbohydrates as part of the daily menu. Oatmeal contains magnesium, iron, potassium, B vitamins, folic acid, zinc and vitamins A, E, and K.
Oats became even more popular in the wake of studies in recent years indicating the countless benefits. The fiber found indulging in food are actually soluble fiber that slow the rate of carbohydrate absorption and thereby contribute to the feeling of satiety much longer.
7 reasons why you should start taking:
1. Oatmeal helps lower risk of heart disease
2. Oatmeal helps improve sleep quality
3. Oatmeal helps control and balance blood sugar levels.
4. oatmeal helps lower blood fats
5. oatmeal can help lower blood cholesterol level of 15%.
6. Oats significantly help the digestive process.
7. oatmeal will help you also in the process of losing weight (supply feeling of satisfaction over time).
What is the recommended amount for daily consumption so that I can enjoy the benefits? The general recommendation is talking about 4-5 tablespoons per day (possible porridge) so that you can enjoy the health benefits of oats. (About 25-30 grams per day).